Questions regarding headrests?

tjaguilar

New member
Can someone please tell me what the stem size difference of the front and rear headrests are? I know one is longer than the other. I took the headrests off my wrecked 4runner and currently dont have a 4runner so I dont know which are the fronts and rears?

Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
Can someone please tell me what the stem size difference of the front and rear headrests are? I know one is longer than the other. I took the headrests off my wrecked 4runner and currently dont have a 4runner so I dont know which are the fronts and rears?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know about the stems but the fronts have fatter cushions front to back.
 
96= longer stems in front, with more bend, shorter/straighter in back
99= about the same size stems, noticeably fatter cushion in front than rear
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top