Rear Window on 3rd Gen

djmedik91

New member
Ok...So after installing the new subwoofers and amp, I had an extreme rattling issue on the tailgate. I decided to get inquisitive Thursday night and took off the tailgate trim to see what was causing the extreme rattling and mapping out a dynamat install. Now with the trim panel removed, the rear window does not move in any way shape or form. I can hear something in the back trying to initiate something electrical (similar to a "click" when I push the button inside). Looked at the lift gate while trying to roll the window down and the clicking noise is coming from some small plastic box with a wiring harness coming out of it. I heard that older gen Runners had a safety switch built into the lift gate that would not allow the window to roll down, but I have the bolt for the strap handle fully in. Anything else that I am missing, or did my bass just rattle the hel* out of something in the rear?
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top