Replace autodimming mirror with old-style manual one

Phochief

New member
I want to replace the non-working auto-diming mirror in my 2013 4Runner Limted with one that is just dimmed manually. Can anyone give me a link to one on Amazon that will work? I found this one and it says it's compatible with my 4Runner but want to be sure.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
I want to replace the non-working auto-diming mirror in my 2013 4Runner Limted with one that is just dimmed manually. Can anyone give me a link to one on Amazon that will work? I found this one and it says it's compatible with my 4Runner but want to be sure.

Thanks!

Anything that mounts the same to the windshield will work. There is a bracket glued to the windshield and the mirror slides over that bracket and is held in place by a set screw. The set screw, I believe has a Torx head.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top