I used to think they were only for the weak minded...after a week straight of single/below zero seat heaters are the way.
These look great, thanks for sharing! post some pics in the rig when you get them installed!
Can you tell me where you sourced the seat foam? My seats are falling apart....my wife and I are the original owners and ordered the factory leather....but it didn't hold up well and the foam has fallen apart as well.
toyota part numbers that will work
71551-35050 seat back
71511-35050 seat cushion
you should be able to source from toyota or internet. There are some knock off cheaper pads on ebay but I would not use them.
Some other details in the video I shot a while back, take a look. Occupant senor that might need to be transfered to the new pads.
ebay pads, there are probably others available as well
Front Driver Side Lower Bottom Seat Foam Cushion Pad For 96 -02 Toyota 4Runner
Front Driver Side Lower Bottom Seat Foam Cushion Pad For 96 -02 Toyota 4Runner | eBay
I'm about to pull the trigger on these.
They sent me samples, and it looks like the Dark Tan is closest to my factory oak leather.
What size wire do I need to get if I don't want to remove the wire from the existing seat covers?
I'll probably end up getting the factory seat cushions again, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯