Rotational Chirping

Westlooper

New member
I have a loud rotational chirping sound which seems to be coming from my front drivers side on my 2006 Limited. As son as I touch the brake pedal the chirping noise immediately stops until I completely let go of the brakes again.

Any idea what this might be?


Thanks,
Greg
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a loud rotational chirping sound which seems to be coming from my front drivers side on my 2006 Limited. As son as I touch the brake pedal the chirping noise immediately stops until I completely let go of the brakes again.

Any idea what this might be?


Thanks,
Greg

It's possible that your brake pads are at the end of their life and the wear indicators are just barely starting to rub.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top