Rumbling at speed

v02maxster

New member
I have a 2008 SR5 V6. Lately I have noticed a rumbling sound while on the highway. The rumbling only occurs when I take my foot off the gas pedal and at higher speeds (probably 40-50mph and above.) It sounds like it is coming from under the rear seats. Any ideas on what it could be?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a 2008 SR5 V6. Lately I have noticed a rumbling sound while on the highway. The rumbling only occurs when I take my foot off the gas pedal and at higher speeds (probably 40-50mph and above.) It sounds like it is coming from under the rear seats. Any ideas on what it could be?

Could be any one of a number of things..... Rear wheel bearings, tire balancing, rear differential and drive shaft u joints are a couple of possibilities....
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top