SCRunner12
New member
This is all I could think about when I bought them...at 17 seconds
You're gonna like the 2.5's better. Congrats. What would you have to do to them to make them extended travel?
I think these will work out much better and reduce some of the body roll I was having with the SAW's. From what I've read it's just a spacer inside the shock that needs to be removed. Once you remove that then it will allow for that extra inch of travel. One guy on TW has a video of his rebuild, so I may do it myself down the road, but that depends if I resi them of not.
Ohh, ok.. so there's no way of telling if it's ext. travel without cracking it open. Just wondering, cus when I got mine he said they were the ext. travel version but I'm not sure if they are or not. If I decide to get aftermarket uca's down the line I'll have mine rebuilt to make sure they are in fact ext. travel and to add a external resi.
Nice Robert, so i guess next time we hit up a real trail i can expect you to be there?![]()
i may could help you out with a hoop, what size is your tubing?
Thanks man, and to find your tubing size your looking for the width. It looks like 1-5/8 or 1-3/4 maybe. Just lay a tape measure behind it and take a picture.
Plan on tinting the clear corners at all? I think that'd look pretty cool with the projectors. Trucks looking great!
I'm tempted though to open up the clear corners I have and paint the inside, but I'm not sure if they can be opened up very easy. Might have to experiment. I may tint the turn signals until I can get a different turn signal system in place.
very much liking these updates! but holy cow you need to update your sig pic!
Awesome bumper though. gonna look sweet once you paint it.
Nice! I always like his old bumper, looks great on your rig!
I've done it twice. It's a HUGE PITA. I actually broke my OEM one this way... second time I got it but there is a very fine line between baking them to the right temp and melting the little support where the corner attaches to the headlamp. It can be done but it aint easy!
PS - Jelly of your DR's.... soooo nice.
Glad to see you are liking the icons! Sorry about the cv's, but if u ever need a hand working on things let me know.
Sierra
Best update yet huh? does that mean supercharger?!?!
:hungry: