Scs f5

montijo505

Senior Member
I’ve been drooling over these F5’s in matte dark bronze. The question I have is if anyone is running the 17x9’s with the -38 offset 3.50 backspace on a 4th gen. I have a 3” lift and currently run 17x9 -6 with 285’s. I would buy the wheels and then tires when I need them. Just wondering if these would work or if the -10 offset are the way to go. Pics are appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
Searching around on the web I see that a few Tacoma guys are running them. I have no idea how fitment relates to the 4th gen though. I already have UCA’s as well as a BMC. Pic of the wheels in question.
2c480d98bf7592a0d3ee97aeb85be687.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top