Shrockworks-is this normal?

hismajst

New member
I put in an order for some rock sliders for my 2010 4Runner TE about 3 weeks ago and was informed that it will take at least 2 months before I see them. Is this normal? They informed me that they fabricate the parts as orders are placed. Just bummed I have to wait that long for my rock sliders.:nono:
 
Register to hide this ad
I put in an order for some rock sliders for my 2010 4Runner TE about 3 weeks ago and was informed that it will take at least 2 months before I see them. Is this normal? They informed me that they fabricate the parts as orders are placed. Just bummed I have to wait that long for my rock sliders.:nono:

Yep, theres usually a 2 month lead time. I think I waited 3 months for my bumper. Its worth the wait, IMO.
 
Any explination why so long? I ordered a set from Richard (stubbes welding) and had em on my truck 10 days later. And I live on the other side of the country. He makes em as ordered as well. Said it take about 4 hours per set. Rocksliders
Perhaps biz is real good and they are super backed up? :snacker:
 
I put in an order for some rock sliders for my 2010 4Runner TE about 3 weeks ago and was informed that it will take at least 2 months before I see them. Is this normal? They informed me that they fabricate the parts as orders are placed. Just bummed I have to wait that long for my rock sliders.:nono:

:lmao: you didnt do your research did you? and in 2 months, they will have another excuss..
:sadwave:
 
My bumper arrived 13 weeks after my order was placed, they guaranteed 12 weeks. When I opened the container there was zero hardware so I called and complained. 2 days later the hardware arrived as guaranteed after my complaint. Extremely long wait times but they make a quality product.
 
Jim does great work but he does get backed up. A few years ago, it was 6-9 months for a bumper.
 
I miss my bumper already, sold it last weekend. BUT I have other plans for other things in the works. BTW the bumpers are awesome! Saved me from a 50 mph tangle with a wire guard rail this winter, just put a few scratches on the bumper. I would definitely recommend it!
 
Yea shrockworks wait times suck but I love my bumper and sliders. I took a long time but the wait time and price is definitely worth it, at least for the bumper. I have been in two accidents, one of which involved a 40 mph collision. Without the shrock my 4runner would have most likely been totaled.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top