Steering wheel swap?

Theo85

New member
Looking to swap my steering wheel to an FJ steering wheel, or maybe a corolla steering wheel with the 3 spoke instead of the original 4 spoke wheel.

I've swapped from an airbag 1995 cherokee wheel to a non airbag 94 cherokee before but not sure if there are different connections or what not. I don't care about the buttons on the wheel.

Anyone know if this would work?
 
Register to hide this ad
Looking to swap my steering wheel to an FJ steering wheel, or maybe a corolla steering wheel with the 3 spoke instead of the original 4 spoke wheel.

I've swapped from an airbag 1995 cherokee wheel to a non airbag 94 cherokee before but not sure if there are different connections or what not. I don't care about the buttons on the wheel.

Anyone know if this would work?

The FJ wheel sucks LOL. Seems really small and plasticy IMO.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top