Step Board question

ziegler

New member
I have the stock step boards off my 00 for sale on craigslist. Some fellow said he was looking for something cheap to throw on his 14 SR5 4runner(why you go cheap when you own a 14, idk :ybrick:)

Does anyone know if 00 will fit on a 14? I'm sure you can "make" them fit, but as far as stock goes....?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have the stock step boards off my 00 for sale on craigslist. Some fellow said he was looking for something cheap to throw on his 14 SR5 4runner(why you go cheap when you own a 14, idk :ybrick:)

Does anyone know if 00 will fit on a 14? I'm sure you can "make" them fit, but as far as stock goes....?

Different generation vehicles are not able to directly swap parts. They are completely different platforms.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top