Transmission Needed

Hunter1

New member
Looking for a 5 speed manual transmission for a "86" 4Runner with a 2.4L 4x4, in good working order.
 

Attachments

  • p1010001test.jpg
    p1010001test.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,565
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Re: New Beeeeeeeeee

Hunter1 said:
This is my first Toy, so, be kind to me please.

i don't have a tranny to sell you, unfortunately. check out www.yotatech.com. they are a LOT more helpful when it comes to older trucks/4runners. (i don't know how much you know about your truck yet but you have a 1st generation 4runner (84-89).

i like the black on black combo. mine (an 89) is red on "light red". for now anyways. i want to paint the removable top black. i really like the pictures of red on blacks that i've seen. you gotta get some big-ol tires on that thing and she'll be niiiiiiccee!!!

also, i see you're from michigan. you up for getting together at silver lake with a couple of other michigan 4runner owners this summer?
 
Thanks for the info, I am going to Sleepy Bear Sand dunes this summer for a week or so, First I need to get the Toy running. I may have it running by late summer, I have chores to do first, my wife saids anyways, thanks for the invite though. I will check with the other site for a trans though. The truck used to be Red and someone else painted it Black, its not bad.
 
Tranny!

I have currently in my possesion 1 1987 Toyota 4Runner with a 2.4L non turbo and 5spd. It has heavy front end damage and the rest of the body is fubarred. I removed the interior and have sold the truck. It is being picked up at the end of the month. The guy just wants the wiring harnesses. I`m sure if i talk to him I can get the tranny out. Next you will have to pick it up. I live about 3 hours away from the Detroit/Windsor border. Its has about 230,000 km on it (143,000mi). Make an offer!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top