Tundy rear bilsteins?

gfluff

Member
Just wondering if anyone has tried it? Sizes are mighty similar, to get an extra inch of droop? It's a bit longer compressed, so up travel may need to be limited. I'm guessing it'll need a new lower bushing, like taco rears do. No idea on valving, but I'd guess its not too far off? Just thinking out loud here...

 
Register to hide this ad
i dont think they will fit since all the 120/150 platform vehicles (FJ,03+ 4runner, 05+ taco) mount the shocks inverted (body goes up and the shaft is mounted to the axle). i need to look but i think with the way our rear axle side shock mounts are that it wouldn't allow a shock body to fit without being crunched by the axle tube.
 
As long as the shocks body isn't too big and the eyelets fit w/bushing, that part of your equation will work.

I have 1/2 ton truck Monroe matic shocks on mine, and is in the reverse situation.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top