Turn your 4Runner into an Arctic Cat

Register to hide this ad
I'm just thinking how much fun it would be, when that gets stuck miles from the nearest plowed road.. :lmao:
 
I don't like it because it "clips" to the wheels, and uses the tire to drive them.


What happens if you a hidden tree stump or something like that, and it pops off the wheel?


I like the ones that "replace" the wheels, though the issue with these is the "spur of the moment" snow-wheeling.


Mattracks.

Here's a couple videos.



Heep, but if a Heep can do it, so can a Runner.....



and Ken Blocks Raptor.

 
I don't like it because it "clips" to the wheels, and uses the tire to drive them.


What happens if you a hidden tree stump or something like that, and it pops off the wheel?


I like the ones that "replace" the wheels, though the issue with these is the "spur of the moment" snow-wheeling.


Mattracks.

Here's a couple videos.


Heep, but if a Heep can do it, so can a Runner.....



and Ken Blocks Raptor.


I was thinking the same thing, there's some advantages to it being able to pivot on the wheel (as you see in some of the promotional videos.) But I didn't see any diagrams or pictures of what the entire clamping system looks like, which worries me in situations where it might pop out possibly.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top