vacuum diagram help

Register to hide this ad
here's a few different setups
 

Attachments

  • 0900c1528004d616.gif
    0900c1528004d616.gif
    98.3 KB · Views: 34,034
  • 3vze-vacuumhose-diagram.gif
    3vze-vacuumhose-diagram.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 24,341
  • MAF966A vacuum lines detail.jpg
    MAF966A vacuum lines detail.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 101,432
How do these route?

I have looked at many drawings and examples of other vacuum line drawings. I am attempting to correct a mistake from a previous owner of this 1995 3.0l 2wd...the tvv has both nipples broken off so I'm guessing they tried to bypass the sensor. However, I am confused on which part of the throttle body goes to the tvv. I'm guessing its the nipple on the far end but what attaches to the closer one??
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 19,702

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top