Washboards

Brilliant

New member
Anyone KNOW how to make the 4runner do washboards better? 4 or 40 rule I've heard about but anything else?

I'm looking for specifics. I have new tokicos on the 4runner.

thx
 
Register to hide this ad
Anyone KNOW how to make the 4runner do washboards better? 4 or 40 rule I've heard about but anything else?

I'm looking for specifics. I have new tokicos on the 4runner.

thx

Really the only thing I've noticed that made a noticeable difference were my Icon's...That and letting the air out of your tires.
 
Like stated take some air out of tires, its like a night a day difference. Also what makes a lifted truck bad on the washboard are to stiff of springs. Like when people buy medium ome springs and dont add any extra weight, that makes it real bad.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top