What mods should I do next?

rockwall

New member
From my signature you can see that I have done a fair amount of mods. I don't want to do things without purpose and I can't think of anything major that I should look at next. My truck is my daily driver and I only off-road once in a while on mild to moderate terrain. Never on rocks or anything extreme.

I love planning my next upgrade and I welcome any suggestions.
 
Register to hide this ad
You mean to say that you don't have a wishlist?! Gosh mine will never be done with.

Hard to say what to do, you have done quite a lot of great upgrades. :thumb3:
 
Thats the problem. I completed my wish list and its sad to not have the next mod to begin thinking about!
 
I've looked at the projector housings. I want very good quality, not cheap stuff. I have not found it yet. Any suggestions?
 
Thanks.

I don't know very much about projectors yet. I just started researching them, they are about 3 or 4 items down my list. haha
 
I think the black headlight & turn/fog housings would look really great on your color and I can't think of any other blue 4Rs with black lights. Unless you do a retrofit for the projectors, '06 housings with squirrel mod are as good as it gets. There's no quality premade projectors for '03-05

How about some sort of lights on the bumper or a bar? I use mine all the time

Sliders or nerf bars?
 
I would like to add driving lights in the grill. I live in Illinois and I'm researching what is street legal.
 
Do the lift gate (back ) window up with the key fob mod that dpodo figured out. It's easy and very handy. There's a link in my sig.
 
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Maintenance might be in order, due to my model year. I only just passed 50,000 miles, however!
 
How about the rear reflector mod - easy and cheap to make those lower reds light up.

Or the fog light mod - where you hook up your front fogs so they work with high beams.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top