2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 Limited — 7 Passenger / 3rd Row — Clean title California Car
As you know, finding one of these is getting harder and harder. I recently did a nationwide search for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 with the factory 3rd-row seating, and I couldn't find another one comparable to this one.
This has been a California car its entire life and has never been off-road.
I purchased it from a California dealer in 2020 after the previous owner, who had owned it since new, traded it in. I've owned it ever since. Since purchasing it, I've only put approximately 12,000 miles on it in six years — about 2,000 miles per year.
This has basically been my weekend vehicle. I use it to take my mountain bike or dirt bike to the local mountains in Ventura County. It has never been used for serious off-roading.
Current mileage: 242,000 miles
One of the biggest positives is the documented maintenance that was performed by the previous owner at approximately 200,000 miles:
As you know, finding one of these is getting harder and harder. I recently did a nationwide search for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 with the factory 3rd-row seating, and I couldn't find another one comparable to this one.
This has been a California car its entire life and has never been off-road.
I purchased it from a California dealer in 2020 after the previous owner, who had owned it since new, traded it in. I've owned it ever since. Since purchasing it, I've only put approximately 12,000 miles on it in six years — about 2,000 miles per year.
This has basically been my weekend vehicle. I use it to take my mountain bike or dirt bike to the local mountains in Ventura County. It has never been used for serious off-roading.
Current mileage: 242,000 miles
One of the biggest positives is the documented maintenance that was performed by the previous owner at approximately 200,000 miles:
- Timing belt
- Timing belt tensioner
- Water pump
- Cam seals
- Crank seal
- Valve cover gaskets
- Valve adjustment
- Spark plugs
- 2UZ-FE V8 engine
- flow master muffler
- 3” lift
- BILSTEIN B8 5100 shocks
- 33’ BG Goodridge tires, with 17’ bronze rims
- Bluetooth radio
- no rust
- I have both 3rd-row seats, but I only use one
Attachments
-
Left side small.jpg440 KB · Views: 13 -
Front small.jpg329.9 KB · Views: 5 -
Right side small.jpg393.9 KB · Views: 5 -
Front Seats small.jpg294.2 KB · Views: 4 -
Rear Seats small.jpg249 KB · Views: 6 -
Engine small.jpg311.4 KB · Views: 6 -
Open rear liftgate with 3rd row folded seat small.jpg313.5 KB · Views: 5 -
Open rear liftgate with 3rd row seat up small.jpg311.5 KB · Views: 5