Write-up 08 and newer tpms disable

having fun

New member
Ok, light came back on and I panicked, sh!t. So I removed the post.

I can conclude that this does work, as I moved the wire and the light came on, moved the wire again and the light went off. Good to go, just make sure you have a good connection.

PINK W/ BLACK STRIP AND BLACK W/ RED STRIP, CONNECT THEM TOGETHER.

Finally feel I contributed to this form and gave back to others that this form has done for me. :humble:
003.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 538
Register to hide this ad
Wondering if you have any seatbelt issues?

Hi, I have the same module as you do and jumped the same wires. My seatbelt light no longer comes on or “dings” (not that I care much about that) but wondering if yours has the same issue? Thanks in advance!

08 2wd limited
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top