08 4Runner alarm issues

Razn4u7

New member
My 08 4Runner sport alarm keeps going off by itself not sure why . I can stand there next to it and arm alarm and a few min to an hour later it will go off please help
 
Register to hide this ad
Is it a factory alarm (i.e. RS3200+) or is it an aftermarket unit (like a red or blue LED box bolted/screwed/stuck on somewhere under the driver's side dash?
 
My 08 4Runner sport alarm keeps going off by itself not sure why . I can stand there next to it and arm alarm and a few min to an hour later it will go off please help
I believe it's a factory alarm it has a Toyota emblem stamped on the key fob. But there is a little led light under dash that has a reset button on the back tried doing a reset didn't work
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top