So there are discounts to be had :suspicious:
^ Yes, but I can see if we can make a bit better for T4R forum members :banana:
can't wait to see everybody get these and rice out their 4 runners like all the Honda Civics running around.
can't wait to see everybody get these and rice out their 4 runners like all the Honda Civics running around.
Our lights look great as is. Drop in some HID's for 130.00 and go. These aren't meant for a 4Runner. They make it look like a dainty little import. Spend your cash how you want, but I can't see spending over a grand for lights that are only for looks and minimal performance. If I passed a 4runner with them, I would giggle and say bless his/her heart. This is a rice ridden downgrade in my opinion.
Our lights look great as is. Drop in some HID's for 130.00 and go. These aren't meant for a 4Runner. They make it look like a dainty little import. Spend your cash how you want, but I can't see spending over a grand for lights that are only for looks and minimal performance. If I passed a 4runner with them, I would giggle and say bless his/her heart. This is a rice ridden downgrade in my opinion.
They make it look like a dainty little import.
So we get a free bowl of rice with purchase of these lights.....count me in!!!!
I heart rice
Our lights look great as is. Drop in some HID's for 130.00 and go. These aren't meant for a 4Runner. They make it look like a dainty little import. Spend your cash how you want, but I can't see spending over a grand for lights that are only for looks and minimal performance. If I passed a 4runner with them, I would giggle and say bless his/her heart. This is a rice ridden downgrade in my opinion.