2015 door post assist handles

bmwmotorcycle

New member
Toyota eliminated the assist handle from the driver door post which I had on my 2001. They installed a handle on the drivers side at the center of the door attached to the roof. Now I see in my manual that these room mounted handles are not to be used getting in and out of the vehicle. So why did they put them on ?
 
Register to hide this ad
For your passengers to grab onto when your driving scares them. "Oh shit handles"

Seeing the clips that hold them on, I would not put much weight on them. Use the steering wheel.
 
I also miss having the handle on the drivers side. I had my knees replaced 1 1/2 years ago and it would be a great asset to help get in. Were the handles on the 2014 models?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top