3 row radiator?

SDHNTR

New member
I've got a 2 row in now and it runs hot when running hard with the a/c on. I'm going to swap out the radiator, any reason not to go with a 3 row?

I will use this thing off roading so low speed cooling is important to me.

88 22re with A/C
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
2 is ok, 3 is better and of course 4 is best. Problem you may run into is room and mounting it. The PO told me this was a custom 4 core. I think it might only be a 3 but either way the gauge has stayed at a steady 185. It's gotten into the 80s here lately n I ran the air in traffic. 185*.

Don't know where you're located but for slow paced trails and crawling bigger is always better. :bigok:

DSCN0139.jpg~original
 
No problem, as long as your t-stat is good you really can't over cool the engine.
I run a 22RTE rad on my 22R and it never comes close to running hot.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top