Thanks for the video. Some more ideas would be a small coffee cup from a Starbucks and different sized reusable water bottles, like you said in the video. Thanks for your help!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's a video testing with a liter water and 20oz soda. I just posted it so YouTube may still be processing it, hold tight.
https://youtu.be/_NFjquO_UCg
Do you have a link for these, could not find them on eBay. Really need a better solution for cups, too much rattling.This is my current solution 2015 Toyota 4Runner rubber cup holder insert![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This is a temporary solution but it's working fine. I got it off the ebay for like $15. You will need to cut out the excess rubber on one side to make it work. I even put in a 8.4 fl oz redbull and unless I make a sharp turn it sits there without spilling.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a link for these, could not find them on eBay. Really need a better solution for cups, too much rattling.
Sent from my Fire Phone using Tapatalk
I'm currently making my final alterations to my designs to be able to sell these. I think you guys will like what I've come up with.
My cup holder alone had trouble holding smaller containers such as soda cans and 16oz water bottles, so I came up with an adapter a while ago to solve this problem. However, my old adapter design would tend to come out of the holder when removing the beverage. It was pretty garbage. I've since updated my adapter to include retention tabs that keeps it in place, and they seem to work great! (Video Attached) With this design, two inserts can be used at once, or just one on either side. Nice and customizable.
I'm going to start taking orders, so anyone who is interested is welcome to PM me. There's two different packages that I plan on offering:
Standard [$50]: Includes one 3D Printed Cup Holder and one Adapter Insert, both printed in black, shipped anywhere in the continental US
Extended [$70]: Includes one 3D Printed Cup Holder, printed in black, two Adapter Inserts, printed in the color of your choice , shipped anywhere in the continental US
![]()
(Note: The following images show the cup holder without the top trim for clarity. The top trim IS included with your purchase.)
![]()
![]()
![]()
nice stuff, thought about adding a small magnet on both the pieces? it might be a good back up in case your clip design go bad. i would also like a clear version so i can add some accent leds to light it up.