LMAO...found this scrolling through the Chive this morning and lost it! WTF were they thinking! I'm actually going to the beach this week with the runner... can't help but feel like I was supposed to see this....:surfer:
Are you going to the OBX? I'm here now! Check out the Oregon Inlet Idiots page on Facebook. Lots of similar pictures but they are usually not Toyotas! Don't forget to air down. And pay attention to the tide chart!
[MENTION=53465]Nervo19[/MENTION] Yea i'll actually be down there next week but up near corolla. I'll for sure be airing down, I don't intend on posting a personal fu&% up on here. I've seen videos of this guy with a monster Chevy Tahoe, calls it the Mudweiser on youtube pulls out a bunch of poor saps that didn't choose to air down...here's one of em
It wasn't long after this that I let my poor 4Runner drown, almost this same spot. I went too deep out on a sand bar, stuck, tide in and a foot of water inside the truck. Not my smartest moment. Blew the main fuse and I had the entire interior ripped out cleaning all the connections and rebuilding seat motors. Not a fun weekend.
This was from a jack a** I used to be friends w/ last year. I'm always amazed how people don't understand that you have to keep moving your front tires from side to side when it boggs down.
I was in a rush (late for my sister-in-laws' bday) and tried to yank him out. The sand was insanely soft last year due to the dry winter we had. Only way to get us out was to dig. Nothing like digging two jeeps out of the sand as quickly as possible. I had to drive both jeeps out of this soft spot! Needless to say I don't go riding w/ this guy anymore!