98 build thread

Found some more trails near my house

I almost got stuck yesterday exploring some new trails.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 153
This is why I don't like mud

I've learned Mud is fun for about 15 seconds then you get the fun of having to buy a new alternator and getting mud in every crevis or your engine
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 146
Km2 time

Well the bank was finally right so I went ahead and bought and set of 265 bfg mud terrains.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 131
Rear shock problems

I have run into some problems with the rear shocks on my 4runner, they are the originall old man emu nitro shocks and the have recently started to sag and I've had to replace the bushings twice now. I was wondering if anybody knows of some good replacement shocks that will work with my two inch lift. I've looked into pro comp shocks but would like to know if there's a better replacement?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top