ajohnson's 85 build

I've got better booth shots on a disc I'll put up later. Here are shots from Potts Mtn jeep trail. There is plenty of video to go through later.

zudyru8e.jpg


u6a8a4en.jpg


9e4egy4a.jpg


3y5yvevy.jpg


3uzasa9a.jpg
 
We had a blast at Potts Mtn., the weather and conditions were perfect. The other 2 rigs are an 05 Tacoma with rear locker on 33's, and the silver 09 Tacoma with rear locker, atrac, and 35's.
 
For those who care to watch, here is a cool video from my Potts Mtn. trip last month. My friend from tacomaworld.com put this together.

 
Christmas is coming early. I ordered some parts today.

Sky SAS kit (spring hanger, frame tubes/jigs, boomerang shackles
Trail Gear parts;
Shock hoops
Frame plates
Motor mount plates
Steering box mount
Flat pitman arm
Spring mounts
Shackle mounts
Spring perches

Hoping to start on Hoerunner 2.0 after the new year. I have a couple buddies that have offered some help with the SAS

a7apaqa7.jpg


umyrypaq.jpg


e8unana5.jpg
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top