P projectX4runner New member Mar 22, 2011 #1 Thought I would share what I came accross... Wow that looks badass!!
4runner_kid Senior Member Mar 22, 2011 #3 It was for sale up here about a year ago, triple cased on 49s.
C ChoochCharlie New member Mar 23, 2011 #5 How to make a cool truck look stupid... Showcase it in a FAIL video.
Jamesd New member Mar 23, 2011 #7 That truck BADLY needs a V8! If he had more mo-mo under the hood he would have gotten out. James
Bad_Vision Moderator Mar 23, 2011 #8 no if you look the tires are doing there job and the engine moves the tires the axle is sitting on a snow bank he didnt have enough clearance at the axle to get over his rut.
no if you look the tires are doing there job and the engine moves the tires the axle is sitting on a snow bank he didnt have enough clearance at the axle to get over his rut.
Jeff4runner New member Mar 23, 2011 #10 I say demotivational poster material. Morons with a 4Runner "Seriously? Like the Jeep people aren't bad enough?"
I say demotivational poster material. Morons with a 4Runner "Seriously? Like the Jeep people aren't bad enough?"