Are these interchangeable between 2004 and 2008?

DanielW

New member
So my lift gate got the infamous rust coming through due to the water getting trapped. I found a 2004 that is the same color as my 2008 in a junkyard a couple of hours away. I also need to replace the two wheel flare moldings. Are those three parts interchangeable between 2004 and 2008?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210630-054637.jpg
    Screenshot_20210630-054637.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 370
Register to hide this ad
So my lift gate got the infamous rust coming through due to the water getting trapped. I found a 2004 that is the same color as my 2008 in a junkyard a couple of hours away. I also need to replace the two wheel flare moldings. Are those three parts interchangeable between 2004 and 2008?

I believe they will physically clip into place, but they are for certain different profiles. The 03-05 flares are are more flat and subdued, whereas the 06-09 flares are larger, stick out wider, and more bubbly shaped
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top