Are these new ???

Register to hide this ad
Does anybody have any info on these?
2003 2004 2005 06-2009 TOYOTA 4 RUNNER 4RUNNER RED / CLEAR LED REAR TAIL LIGHTS on eBay!
They are led brake and turn.But still look oem.

Thanks guys. This is my first post by the way..

Just picked a White 05 SE with 79k on it.


No way to be 100% sure but the description said that they were new. Also, the seller has a lot of positive feedback. I don't buy much from ebay but I have always received what was described. And yeah, I do only buy from the sellers who have over 99% positive feedback.
 
i have a broken right taillight and i was just about to order a OEM from the dealer tomorrow then i discovered this post so did you end up buying these because i like the LED turn signal
 
I have not bought any yet, id like to see some in action..They are depo and depo is a name brand,,,not oem but they are prob one of the better aftermarket comp.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top