Crazy timing - I have been trying to work out the next steps for lighting and relays on my 4Runner... adding this to the list of possibilities.
-Charlie
I just did a full custom relay/fuse panel on my Camry - I needed 5 relays/fuses to run various things. Had to go custom since I was switching grounds sometimes, power other times, etc. I already had the wiring generally in place, but had a jumble of crappy wiring near the battery. Got it all cleaned up nicely.That's one of the nice things about switch panels like this, the relays are built in. It simplifies the wiring by quite a bit.
Has anyone been able to use regular rocker switches with these? I love the simplicity in wiring but really prefer the classic carling switch look. I'd assume you could tear into the control panel and wire in your own switches, but am not really keen on wasting $150 on the off chance it doesn't work.