We are close, but since this dragged on for a while, I may have to go back and check on "participation intent".
Baja is a bit tricky. They required a huge "dollar amount" commitment, that it is a little difficult for me to give. I am trying to get "someone" to put down that commitment for us...... and you know how that goes...
I think we are close.... so, I am still working HARD on this.... and hopefully get it over with...
That's the status.... it may seems vague, but it is as solid and as public as I can put it....
Sorry guys.... if you stay with me, hold the line, I think I can get it done....
eace:
Baja is a bit tricky. They required a huge "dollar amount" commitment, that it is a little difficult for me to give. I am trying to get "someone" to put down that commitment for us...... and you know how that goes...
I think we are close.... so, I am still working HARD on this.... and hopefully get it over with...
That's the status.... it may seems vague, but it is as solid and as public as I can put it....
Sorry guys.... if you stay with me, hold the line, I think I can get it done....