Black fairing

BamaRunner

New member
I want to remove all stickers and logos from my yakima fairing. Now that it's stickered up I think I liked it better plain. In fact, I want to get rid of the Yakima logo too. Anyone done this? Best method for wiping away the logo??
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Never used it. Will it look good on the fairing??? My yakima logo has faded over time that's why I was thinking of just wiping the SH!T out of it. Was hoping one of you had already done it and could recommend the best method.

But I'll spray that b!tch down in a heartbeat
 
Never used it. Will it look good on the fairing??? My yakima logo has faded over time that's why I was thinking of just wiping the SH!T out of it. Was hoping one of you had already done it and could recommend the best method.

But I'll spray that b!tch down in a heartbeat

It's just spray paint. Krylon is a brand just like Rustoleum.
 
I want to remove all stickers and logos from my yakima fairing. Now that it's stickered up I think I liked it better plain. In fact, I want to get rid of the Yakima logo too. Anyone done this? Best method for wiping away the logo??
Thanks

Unbolt it and flip it around. No paint,no rubbing,no hassle.
 
Mine was pretty dull/yellow'd from years in the sun. I wrapped the back in matte black vinyl and the front in Mossy Oak Break-up. Love it.
 

Attachments

  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 545

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top