Can a 4 runner become a rv?

Khjphoto

New member
Well yes, I believe it can.
Here is what I did with mine:
Built out of 1/2 inch pine. Two sections for removal should I need to carry more people. Note, like any RV, it has a fringe, a "toilet" and a HOT Shower. The
"Closet" holds clothes and boots. For the extended trip two Zarges boxes.
 

Attachments

  • Bed Rear.jpeg
    Bed Rear.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Two Drawer Int.jpeg
    Two Drawer Int.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 674
  • Stove.jpeg
    Stove.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 543
  • Sleep Mat Pillow.jpeg
    Sleep Mat Pillow.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 535
  • Closet Door.jpeg
    Closet Door.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 561
  • Bathroom.jpeg
    Bathroom.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 543
  • Road Shower.jpeg
    Road Shower.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 585
  • Bug Screen.jpeg
    Bug Screen.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 557
Register to hide this ad
I wouldn't call mine an RV but I did put an air mattress in the back and live out of it for a week and a half in Maine lol. No complaints, I was comfy
 
Now that is my type of RV. Hope you don't mix the up your nalgenes.

Just bought a 4Runner and a month long trip is 1 week away. Making some window screens, configuring the bed space, gear boxes.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top