I hope that doesn't mean its going to take 6 months just to get it now....
It is what it is. Hopefully the savings will be well worth it.
If you plan to post to Classified forums, you must follow these rules, or your post will be deleted.
I hope that doesn't mean its going to take 6 months just to get it now....
* Updated 7/15/2015 *
We will try to kick this off in the next few days! Stay tuned!
Doesn't OP do a ton of these and always come through? Isn't he doing all the leg work while we sit around and wait for a discount? If you find the wait unreasonable cant you go buy one for MSRP right now?What is OP's definition of "a few days?" Tomorrow marks 31 days since the last update and more than 60 days since he was "in final stages" of negotiating a deal according to the original post. There are 50+ people on the list - what is OP waiting on?
Trying to figure out a way for everyone to put in the order that doesn't involve me collecting money or having me put out tons of money in advanced to make this happen. As I am not a vendor nor I am the manufacturer, I am not setup to stock items nor I am setup to collect. It had been in the works, just hang in there.
Trying to figure out a way for everyone to put in the order that doesn't involve me collecting money or having me put out tons of money in advanced to make this happen. As I am not a vendor nor I am the manufacturer, I am not setup to stock items nor I am setup to collect. It had been in the works, just hang in there.
Doesn't OP do a ton of these and always come through? Isn't he doing all the leg work while we sit around and wait for a discount? If you find the wait unreasonable cant you go buy one for MSRP right now?
Just wondering.
Thanks for sharing. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it is not my standard practice to follow members' posts nor do I follow GBs that I have no interest in. There had not been any updates from OP in a month wit the last mentioning a "kickoff in a couple days," so I wasn't sure how much legwork, as you say, was being completed or accomplished, hence the reason I posted and asked for more information. I appreciate your suggestion of paying MSRP if I find the wait unreasonable - can you believe I hadn't thought of that on my own?!?!
Thanks for pushing this from the dead. I also don't argue the OP's magical powers and commitment at working groupbuys, but as I've been wanting one of these for a month and a half it would be nice to get some updates. Mid July I held off on ordering one since I thought it was going to happen any day now. I don't want to find out in another 2 months that it's finally ready and the deal is I get a free upgrade to a 4th digit combo that I don't even want.
I hope we can get the ball rolling on this soon. What about some sort of coupon code or special order link with a one day window to order? Wouldn't be hard for the company to do that.