Grug556
New member
So finally got my ditch lights on. Also put on my new lightbar. Bar is Baja S8, the ditch lights are Baja XL80s. I have an auxgang for install, but not sure if im gonna use it. Anybody recommend a better light terminal box for a quality electric install?
Lights are all amber, I also have Baja amber fogs on it. Skid plates going on this weekend. Lots more to do, but good to get started after waiting for winter to end.. :madgrin:
Lights are all amber, I also have Baja amber fogs on it. Skid plates going on this weekend. Lots more to do, but good to get started after waiting for winter to end.. :madgrin:
Attachments
-
20220707_151340 1.jpg125.2 KB · Views: 701 -
20220707_151401 1.jpg105.1 KB · Views: 700 -
20220707_155309 1.jpg86.9 KB · Views: 672 -
20220707_155321 1.jpg83.8 KB · Views: 666 -
20220707_151343 1.jpg98.5 KB · Views: 668 -
20220707_155248 1.jpg104.2 KB · Views: 651 -
20220707_155252 1.jpg101.1 KB · Views: 642 -
20220707_155259 1.jpg114.7 KB · Views: 684