error code 25 - a puzzle

hargee

New member
I got the engine check light. When I check the code I get
// ///// (error code 25). The O2 sensor has less than 10k miles on it, the ECM works fine. I have had a problem with the engine acting like it is missing, but that has cleared up on its own, now I get the engine check light. The cold start injector is fine, the problems occur after the engine has warmed up.
 
Register to hide this ad
still error code 25

Well now the check engine light is intermittent and so is my idling. When the truck idles it oscillates to lower and lower rpm until the engine quits.

I'm replacing the pcv valve... maybe that will fix the idling problem.

One interesting note is the exhaust has a really strong sulfurous smell to it since the engine check light has been intermittent.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,544
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top