zerowkul98
New member
Alas, my friends, my 4Runner is gone....
I wanted to say thank you to everyone on the T4R.org board for all the help over the years with my three 4Runners. My SR5, 03 Sport Edition V8 and my 08 Sport Edition V8 were great vehicles. The admins and members here navigated me through new accessories, fixes, mods and a few anxiety attacks involving multiple things that stumped me.
I traded my 08 for a Sequoia this afternoon, something I wanted, as I wasn't a fan of the 2010's and beyond.
So, thank you, everyone. I appreciate everything. Best of luck to all of you.
Sincerely,
zerowkul98
I wanted to say thank you to everyone on the T4R.org board for all the help over the years with my three 4Runners. My SR5, 03 Sport Edition V8 and my 08 Sport Edition V8 were great vehicles. The admins and members here navigated me through new accessories, fixes, mods and a few anxiety attacks involving multiple things that stumped me.
I traded my 08 for a Sequoia this afternoon, something I wanted, as I wasn't a fan of the 2010's and beyond.
So, thank you, everyone. I appreciate everything. Best of luck to all of you.
Sincerely,
zerowkul98