Front Window Replacement-cbi ditch light bracket issue

CPT2nr88

New member
I am looking to get my front window replaced after it cracked from a rock chip. It's an 05 Limited and I have the the CBI off road Ditch light brackets. I just had a mobile repair glass shop come out and they said they couldn't replace the windshield with them installed. Yes they are pretty close to the windshield, but it seems like you could easily get the window into position lowering it from above.

Has anybody else had any experience getting a new windshield without having to remove the CBI brackets. They were a pain to install. Or anybody know of a good window shop who will do it by hand and might be able to work around the Brackets?
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,547
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top