Since this is the Support Group thread, I want your help to make a decision...
I called TD and cancelled my rack on Nov 13 as it had been 19 weeks of waiting and the excitement had worn off. Plus I was having second thoughts about the decreased mileage, wind noise, and not being able to fit in the parking garages. TD said they would take care of it but I never got a confirmation that they would refund my money until this morning. They said they would mail me a check and asked to confirm my mailing address.
I kid you not - no more than 15 minutes after me confirming my address, I get a voicemail from the local shipping company saying that my rack has arrived and they want to confirm a delivery time. (22 weeks wait time btw).
I was going to go with the new
SSO aluminum rack or keep my money and go with nothing, but now I am torn. Is this a sign that I should just keep the Gobi? What would you do if you were in my shoes?
[I know this is a personal decision but what the hey, I am easily influenced by group opinion.]