Hello!

Motomommy322

New member
Hello all, I just picked up a 2007 SR5 4x4 sport edition and LOVE it! As most of you know it only comes with one set of keys. I got another key fob and programmed it without difficulty. I have a uncut transponder key. I found a locksmith to cut it. Now my question is how do I program it? Also what generation is a 2007?

I have a feeling I'm going to have lots of fun in this forum and learn lots about my truck! Thank you all for any help you can give me :)
Melissa
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to T4R Melissa! U have a 4th Gen. You will find ur answers in that section. There are many knowledgeable members that can help u. :surfer:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top