I have a few spots of rust.
One right above my windshield.
Another is the center rear bumper.
And both running boards.
There is one more small piece near the front of my hood.
All of the interior is in great condition and I don't have any mechanical problems at the moment so I might take care of this stuff.
I was just looking for some opinions on what to do. I was going to go to an auto body shop to get a quote.
One right above my windshield.
Another is the center rear bumper.
And both running boards.
There is one more small piece near the front of my hood.
All of the interior is in great condition and I don't have any mechanical problems at the moment so I might take care of this stuff.
I was just looking for some opinions on what to do. I was going to go to an auto body shop to get a quote.