Is this necessary?

fwak1234

New member
So when installing my lift I hit the object circled in red and broke the back of the sensor (I believe that's what it is). I am thinking it is the sensor that sends the signal to light up the 4WD light. If that's all it is I am not worried about it. I should note that I haven't tested my theory yet because I am trying not to put in 4 wheel because one of my half shafts is in terrible shape (the side that connects to the diff separated from the joint when I pulled it).
 

Attachments

  • 4wheelindicator1.jpg
    4wheelindicator1.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 263
Register to hide this ad
Not sure if it matters on the gas model but the euro diesel models required that sensor to function to engage the front differential actuator.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top