It takes a HUGE set of...

calikev

New member
"_alls" to do this!

I thought it would be cool to start a thread with pics of some of the most daring things either you have done, seen done or a pic you just found online that made you think like I did when I saw this. The is from the 2012 Redbull Rampage challenge in Utah.

POST EM' UP
 

Attachments

  • Rampage.jpg
    Rampage.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 244
Register to hide this ad
"_alls" to do this!

I thought it would be cool to start a thread with pics of some of the most daring things either you have done, seen done or a pic you just found online that made you think like I did when I saw this. The is from the 2012 Redbull Rampage challenge in Utah.

POST EM' UP

Funny you posted that pic cuz I just got that video on netflix and am about to watch it tonight
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top