jay00's NIKKI BUILD

Very nice looking rig. I love my 5 speed! I would love to have leather though.

I've been looking at those portable rug cleaners, how do you like the one you have? Work good? I see Blissel makes one for about a hundo$
 
Thanks! I love mine too. I was surprised it had leather being an SR5 but I too am glad it did, easier to maintain. I don't remember off hand but I think mine is a Bissel too and it works pretty awesome, worth the money.


Very nice looking rig. I love my 5 speed! I would love to have leather though.

I've been looking at those portable rug cleaners, how do you like the one you have? Work good? I see Blissel makes one for about a hundo$
 
Thanks! I love mine too. I was surprised it had leather being an SR5 but I too am glad it did, easier to maintain. I don't remember off hand but I think mine is a Bissel too and it works pretty awesome, worth the money.

Thanks for the feedback.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top