Lawnmower vs. 4runner

Just to update anyone who is interested, the final verdict and payment from the insurance company:

$1563 --- $1300 for the body shop, $263 for a "rental car" (aka-- getting my timing bely changed Friday for $263 less than it would have cost me :) )

Not to shabby-- I'll post pics of the truck when I get it back from the shop tomorrow.
 
Just to update anyone who is interested, the final verdict and payment from the insurance company:

$1563 --- $1300 for the body shop, $263 for a "rental car" (aka-- getting my timing bely changed Friday for $263 less than it would have cost me :) )

Not to shabby-- I'll post pics of the truck when I get it back from the shop tomorrow.

Good show!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top