left/right engine mount detail

Yes, I should have taken more pics, especially for a first time go around on a Toyo. Engine trans removed for rebuilding... now....

QUESTION: on a 99 4 RNR , can anyone tell me which of the engine mounts, on the intermediate plate, has a bolt hole for mounting something?

I cannot remember disconnecting anything from a motor mount, but recall the drivers ( left) side was a huge PITA. I dont recall the starter wiring being bolted down to the mount, so I am ASSUMING its for the drivers side? I can post pics for reference.

Can anyone help me with better than a 50/ 50 chance on this guess? TIA!
 

Attachments

  • MOUNTS.jpg
    MOUNTS.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
On my 97 there is a perpendicular bundle of wires connected to that bolt hole on the driver side engine mount. Nothing connected on the passenger side.
 
I’m pretty sure It’s for the 4WD indicator in the diff.

Pulled 3 engines and forgot that wire mount two times, pulling the wires out of the connector.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top