Let's talk axles.

I hear ya man. I got four kids of my own (2, 7, 10 and 15)so I'm constantly scraping together whatever money I can salvage in between projects.
 
Seen this thread? You could totally do this.

Widening a a front axle the right way. - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

1380418d1405198842-widening-front-axle-right-way-1405198840317.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's some spiffy tech, but there's a lot more to getting that right than that guy lets on. He's a professional fabricator and damned good at his job, whereas I'm a driveway monkey with an anglegrinder. I could probably do that, but I'd ruin several axles in the process and probably spend more than it'd cost to just order the danged RuffStuff in the first place.

I'm gonna watch for him to put out a kit though.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top