Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

Here's my Grey!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6144.jpg
    IMG_6144.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3,225
Nice! I have never seen magnetic Grey TRD Pro's

Thanks! Supposedly, according to my dealer at the time, about a month ago, There were only 5 with the owners. Mine would have been number 6, and there were 20-25 more incoming into the us at the time. I dont know how much truth there is in that , but thats what i was told.
 
gilbo182;great shot of your T4R! Can you provide any info on how you mounted the PIAA's to the front? Have you found they're firmly mounted? What kind of switches did you use?
 
2016 Limited

Love the truck...wish I could say the same about dealer experience.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151130_150344.jpg
    IMG_20151130_150344.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 2,144

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top