Need help with 85 4 runner

ohgr

New member
Hi, im new here to the forums and i was needing some opinions from some real truck guys. I am definitely not a truck guy. I drive a 350z. lol. My brother is in Afghanistan on a military deployment and i am fixing up his 4 runner while he is gone. My father is doing all the mechanical repairs/upgrades and i am in charge of all the body work. My brother doesn't want or need a fancy looking truck or a nice paint job. Im going to paint the entire truck a flat black. Keep in mind while answering my questions that the look i am going for is Mad Max. Big, ugly(to an extent) , and mean lookin.


What kind of 1/4 panel would you guys suggest for a 4x4 4runner and why? Fiberglass vs Metal.

Which one is easier to install and is it possible to do it without welding?

Is there any other considerations i need to keep in mind or tips you can give me while fixing up the body on my brothers truck?
THX

:gun5:
 
Register to hide this ad
I wouls suggest metal. If your going for the mad max look you can rivet them on. I'm a bodyman and i prefer working on metal.

What kind of shape is the body in? Pics?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,387
Messages
3,554,608
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top